1 Purpose of Program Management Office
The RBCA Program Management Office comprises educational training, community involvement initiatives, and procurement opportunities under a series of programs. The goal is to provide our industry partners with a full range of opportunities to sponsor construction skills training programs, procure African American vending / subcontractor participation to meet their organization diversity goals, direct community involvement through rehabilitation programs for displaced community members, and sponsorship opportunities to elevate their Corporate brand with high market visibility. We manage the overall program governance, information on components (initiatives and projects), benefits realization, related management plans and procedures, timelines, and the methods used to plan, monitor, and control the program as it progresses. Our programs evolve as our partners reflect any relevant changes that better meets their needs as it relates to our communities. This innovative approach to construction training is an excellent way to provide our industry partners with the talent that meets their ever-evolving work force demands, make their brand more attractive within the market, and give back to the community in a meaningfully sustainable regard.
Program Management Plans
- Direct Community Involvement
- Pool of qualified vendors, subcontractors, and professional service providers
- Talent recruitment and Talent acquisition
- Meet diversity and inclusion goals
- Acquire minority participation objectives
- Brand visibility
- Project / Business Procurement
- Insurance / Training discounts
- Business Consultation
- Marketing platforms and co-channels to sell Industry Partner Brands
All program initiatives will be based on needs of Industry Partners, Community needs, and RBCA initiatives update. Any updates or changes should be initiated as follows:
- Industry Partner reach out to Program Directors in writing to submit request.
- Program Director review and respond to request within 72 hours.
- Program Director and Industry Partner engage in formal meeting for strategy and guidance.
- RBCA deliberates and deliver.
In the event any disputes to reforms surface, request must be taken to RBCA Board with Industry Partners present to resolve any discrepancies. Industry Partners are at full liberty to present a case and recommend resolutions in efforts to strengthen relationships with RBCA and maintain confidence between parties.
Risk & Issue Management
All disputes must be brought before RBCA Board by Industry Partners to resolve any conflicts. As an organization RBCA goal shall be to place our Partners and Community concerns in high regards, as a priority. Immediate and swift action is our goal to ensure confidence in our ongoing relationships.
Program performance reviews
All performance reviews will be quarterly conducted, and results shall be presented / issued to Industry Partners upon request. Industry Partners may make Performance Review Request at their leisure.